Commonwealth Plywood is a fully integrated forest products company engaged in the management and harvesting of prime forest reserves covering an area of more than 25,000 square kilometres.
Commonwealth Plywood is committed to the sustainability of our forests. We emphasise and implement sustained yield forestry management.
We are proud to have the FSC certification. You will find the latest certificate information by clicking on the FSC website link below.
- FSC Certificate (Redirection to the FSC website for the most up-to-date documentation)
- Chain of Custody Standards & Policies
- Controlled Wood Standards & Policies
- FSC-STD-40-005 (V3-1) Requirements for Sourcing FSC Controlled Wood
- Trademark Standards & Policies
- FSC-STD-50-001 (V2) Requirements for use of the FSC trademarks by certificate holders